- Issue 10, June 2014. A description of the number of Certified Prevention Specialists in Delaware.
- Issue 9, May 2014. The May 2014 is about the significant impact of alcohol on traffic in Delaware. While only 5% of crashes were alcohol-related in 2013, 43% of traffic fatalities were in alcohol-related.
- Issue 8, April 2014. A discussion of the link between prevention efforts in Delaware and the reduction in reported attempted suicides for middle school youth.
- Issue 7, March 2014. Examining the trends in binge drinking at the University of Delaware and the impact of prevention grants to reduce the rate of binge drinking on campus.
- Issue 6, February 2014. Using data from the CDC Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, findings focus on how Delaware adult alcohol use parallels the U.S. rates.
- Issue 5, January 2014. According to the 2010 Vital Statistics, Delaware ranks 9th in the nation in drug poisoning deaths.
- Issue 4, December 2013. According to the 2011 data from NIAAA, Delaware consistently ranks high compared to other statesin alcohol consumption.
- Issue 3, November 2013. Using data from the College Risk Behavior Survey (CRBS), findings focus on the percentage of students who drive after drinking alcohol.
- Issue 2, October 2013. An overview of how the primary drug reported during treatment admissions has changed over time.
- Issue 1, September 2013. A look at the number of alcohol-related emergency room visits in Delaware in 2012.
- Issue 7, June 2013. A look at high school and college students rates of binge drinking and their perceived risk and harm associated with binge drinking.
- Issue 6, May 2013. A comparison of adolescent marijuana use in Delaware and nationally from 2003-2012.
- Issue 5, April 2013. Delaware sees increase in alcohol-related crashes and fatalities in 2012.
- Issue 4, March 2013. Delaware is the 8th highest state for past year prescription painkillers abuse in 2010-2011.
- Issue 3, February 2013. There is an increase in Delaware alcohol-related traffic injuries and fatalities.
- Issue 2, January 2013. A DDATAgram on the topic of Drug Sales in Delaware High Schools.
- Issue 1, December 2012. A new DDATAGram on drug overdose deaths.
This Page Last Modified On: