DDATAGram Volume 14
- Issue 1, July 2018. Mutual Respect Between Teachers and Students as a Protective Factor against Youth Substance Use.
DDATAGrams Volume 12
- Issue 12, June 2017. Marijuana Use and Driving Under the Influence of Marijuan.
- Issue 11, May 2017. Mental health and drinking among Delaware high school students.
- Issue 10, April 2017. Sexual violence is associated with higher rates of substance use.
- Issue 9, March 2017. Gambling participation is associated with past year binge drinking among Delaware 11th graders.
- Issue 8, February 2017. Victims of teen dating violence report drinking alcohol on more days in the past month than non-victims.
- Issue 7, January 2017. The rate of opioid prescriptions by geographic region in Delaware.
- Issue 6, December 2016. Youth that start using substances at a younger age are more likely to report current, past month use.
- Issue 5, November 2016. Reasons that Delaware high school youth report misusing and abusing prescription drugs.
- Issue 4, October 2016. Delaware fatal crashes involving alcohol hover above National average.
3, September 2016. Current alcohol use, binge drinking, and
prescription drug misuse among young adults in Delaware is higher than
the National average.
- Issue 2, August 2016. The Number of alcohol and prescription drug poisoning calls in Delaware: 2012-2015.
1, July 2016. The percentage of high school students that reported
smoking cigarettes and an increasing percentage of high school students
smoking electronic(E) cigarettes.
DDATAGrams Volume 11
- Issue 12, June 2016. The percentage of high school
students that reported regularly driving after smoking marijuana is on
- Issue 11, May 2016. Past year nonmedical prescription painkiller use in Delaware is in line with National average.
- Issue 10, April 2016. LGB Youth and Substance Use
- Issue 9, March 2016. E-Cigarette Use.
- Issue 8, Febuary 2016. Heroin Purity and Price.
- Issue 7, January 2016. Earlier onset of teen marijuana use is associated with more frequent use.
6, December 2015. Across the state of Delaware, close to half of fatal
car crashes in 2014 involved alcohol with most alcohol-related fatal
crashes happening on Saturday night to Sunday morning.
5, November 2015. Delaware high school students who used drugs or
alcohol while having sex were at increased risk for pregnancy.
4, October 2015. Delaware 11th graders who had their first alcoholic
drink before age 14 had higher past‐month alcohol consumption rates than
youth who had their first drink when older.
3, September 2015. Delaware is above the national average in percentage
of individuals ages 12 and older receiving treatment for drug or
2, August 2015. Delaware 11th graders with at least one incarcerated
parent were more likely to use alcohol and marijuana than youth without
an incarcerated parent.
- Issue 1, July 2015. Delaware public schools are more likely to report student drug offenses than alcohol offenses.
DDATAGrams Volume 10
- Issue 12, June 2015. Delaware Trends in traffic crashes that involve alcohol.
- Issue 11, May 2015. Good news: fewer students are drinking and drinkers are drinking less!
- Issue 10, April 2015. Delaware students reported use of synthetic marijuana.
- Issue 9, March 2015. Drug offenses in Delaware increase while other serious crime goes down.
- Issue 8, February 2015. Delaware high school students mix prescription drugs and self-medication.
7, January 2015. The alcohol and drug prevention training needed for
Delaware students and teachers, according to the 2014 Delaware School
- Issue 6, December 2014. Delaware students are far more likely to get alcohol from homes than from stores.
- Issue 5, November 2014. The reasons Delaware student give for illicit drug use.
- Issue 4, October 2014. Treatment numbers in Delaware show a shift from other opioids to heroin.
- Issue 3, September 2014. A look at the increase of Delawareans participating in the National CADCA Conference.
2, August 2014. This Issue compares alcohol and drug-related
suspensions and expulsions for the 2011-2012 school year to the
2012-2013 school year. Data provided by the DE Department of Education.
1, July 2014. Information on DUI's in Delaware for the year 2013.
According to the Office of Highway Safety there were a total of 4,249
DUIs in 2013.
Based on recommendations from DDATA members, there
are now Fact Sheets available for download! These Fact Sheets discuss
issues around underage drinking in Delaware and can be used to hand out
at community and agency events. There are often multiple versions of the
same Fact Sheet with different image options. Once you download the
word file, please use the second page of the Fact Sheet to add
information about your agency or coalition before you print and
distribute them in your community. The Fact Sheets should be printed
double-sided and come three to a single sheet of paper. The Fact Sheets
are available below:
This Page Last Modified On:
4/13/2015 2:00 PM