College Risk Behavior Survey
- The College Risk Behaviors Study is an annual survey administered during the spring semester to a random sample of full-time, undergraduate, University of Delaware and Wesley College Students.
- Level: School
Delaware School Survey
- The Delaware School Survey is an annual survey of 5th, 8th, and 11th grade public school students in Delaware. The surveys are administered at the public schools in Delaware.
- In order for the Center for Drug and Health Studies to release school data at the school level or district level, permission has to be sought from the District's Superintendent or Principal. See attached link for data release form: Delaware School Survey Data Release Form
- Level: State, County, District, School
School Health Profiles, CDC
- The School Health Profiles (Profiles) is a system of surveys assessing school health policies and practices in states, large urban school districts, and territories. Profiles surveys are conducted biennially by education and health agencies among middle and high school principals and lead health education teachers.
- Data Request Form
School Profiles, DOE
- Provides data on student enrollment, suspensions and expulsions, graduation rates, number of staff, finance information, etc.
- Level: State, District, School
Youth Risk Behavior Survey, CDC
Delaware Division of Public Health participates in the CDC Youth Risk
Behavior Survey (YRBS) for high school students in odd numbered years.
Through various sponsors (Delaware Department of Services for Children,
Youth and Their Families Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health
Services in 2019; Nemours Children's Health System from 2006-2017),
Delaware youth have also participated in the middle school
administration of the YRBS.
- Delaware YRBS survey instruments.
- Level: National, State* Both state and national level high school data can be explored using the CDC Interactive Data Analysis Tool
online. State level middle school data and aggregated middle school
data from participating locations throughout the country are also
available using the data tool. State level data is accessible when the
state sample characteristics meet the criteria established by the CDC,
which is also the criteria for Delaware data to be included in
aggregated data sets. Data resources are also available from the CDC Youth Risk Behavior Data Portal. To request additional Delaware data from the Division of Public Health, please review the Division’s Data Information & Request Process page.
National Youth Tobacco Survey, CDC
- The Delaware Division of Public Health participates in the Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS) in even numbered years. The survey is administered to middle and high school students. National YTS data is accessible from the CDC website.
- Level: National, State* 2008 YTS data
are available on the Delaware Division of Public Health website. To
request more recent Delaware data from the Division of Public Health, please review the Division’s Data Information & Request Process page.