Delaware School Survey
Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS), CDC
- This data set has state-level for both high school and middle school students. Data is available for all odd years, from 1999-2015. Data can be organized by sex, race, and grade. The topics include unintentional injuries and violence (including drinking and driving), tobacco use, alcohol and other drug use, sexual behaviors and various other health topics.
- Interactive data analysis tool available
- Past Reports
- Level: State
Youth Tobacco Survey, CDC
- Delaware's Tobacco Prevention and Control Program conducts a Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS) in all public middle and high schools in even numbered years (2000-2016).
- Level: State
College Risk Behavior Survey
- The College Risk Behaviors Study is an annual survey administered during the spring semester to a random sample of full-time, undergraduate, University of Delaware and Wesley College Students.
- Level: School
2015 Delaware School Test Scores
- Data on Delaware students’ test performance using the
Smarter Balanced Assessment on students in grades third to eighth and juniors
in high school.
- Data can also be accessed using the Delaware New Journal's Interactive Database
- Level: State, County, District, School, Grade
School Profiles, DOE
- Provides data on student enrollment, suspensions and expulsions, graduation rates, number of staff, finance information, etc.
- Level: State, District, School
School Health Profiles, CDC
- The School Health Profiles (Profiles) is a system of surveys assessing school health policies and practices in states, large urban school districts, and territories. Profiles surveys are conducted biennially by education and health agencies among middle and high school principals and lead health education teachers.
- Data Request Form